EUSD PowerSchool Parent Portal
NOTE: PowerSchool Parent/Student Portal is "Off" for the summer
Parent and Student Portal - LOGIN PAGE
- What is PowerSchool? PowerSchool is our student information system. It allows us to manage information such as grades, attendance, demographics, courses, etc. Since PowerSchool is web-based, some of this information can easily, but safely be shared with parents and students.
- Do I need a separate login for each of my children? Yes, you will receive a unique login for each child.
- When will the system be ready? Pilot middle schools will begin using the PowerSchool Parent Portal in September, 2007. Other middle schools should start in Trimester 3. Elementary schools may be added later.
- Is this system secure? The system is very secure (and is the reason you have individual logins for each child).
- How do I get more help? Aside from the resources found on this page, you should contact the school office with questions regarding the Parent Portal.
- What can I see on PowerSchool site? Parents can access the following information: grades for current classes, attendance for the past two weeks or the whole trimester, teachers comments, email access to teachers, various reports via email, and the school bulletin (not all schools use this yet)
- What do P1, T1, P2, T2, P3, and T3 stand for? P1 is Progress Report 1 - about 6 weeks into the school year. T1 is when report cards are issued - about 12 weeks into the school year.
back to top
EUSD PowerSchool QuickTime Tutorials
(get QuickTime here)
- Logging on to PowerSchool Parent Portal Español
Handouts (PDF, unless noted otherwise)
- PowerSchool Parent Portal Guide PDF